This is one of my favorite recipes to date. Vince LOVES when I make these and
I even made them for my 13 year old sister and her friends last weekend.
These chips are a SUPER healthy alternative to potato chips that are loaded
with transfat, carbs and basically junk!
They are always a hit and completely satisfies your salt cravings.
- 1 head kale
- grapeseed oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- rosemary optional
- Take washed and dried kale leaves off stem and place in medium mixing bowl.
- Add grapeseed oil until every leaf is wet but not saturated.
- Sprinkle sea salt and pepper (optional rosemary).
- Place chips on lined baking sheet and bake at 450 F for 4-6 minutes or until crispy without browning leaf edges.